Festival Circolo Foundation
Name of the foundation: Festival Circolo Foundation
KVK number: 17180614
Willem II Straat 49
5038 BD Tilburg
The foundation’s objective is to contribute to art and culture, and furthermore everything that is directly or indirectly related to the above or that may be conducive to them, all in the broadest sense. The foundation tries to achieve its aim, among other things, by being advisory and productive:
- Presenting cultural programmes that enable the Netherlands to get to know interesting contemporary cultural expressions, particularly in the area of circus.
- The regular organisation of a public festival with contemporary circus performances.
- Stimulating talent development in the field of circus and encouraging a Dutch production climate in this performing discipline.
- Bringing these developments to international attention.
Marc A.F. Eysink Smeets – Director & Managing Director
- Jolanda Spoel – Rotterdam
- Joep Coolen – Tilburg
- Nathalie Nijs – Alphen, Noord-Brabant
- Rien van der Vleuten – Best
- Maaike van Santvoort – Tilburg
- Sjaak Beirnaert – Tilburg
- Festival Circolo Annual Report 2022
- Festival Circolo Annual Report 2021
- Festival Circolo Annual Report 2020